Hi Sophie,

I guess there are a few questions to ask first;

1. How many people are you emailing
2. How savvy is the person who will be using the system, I.e. HTML
abilities or would you need templates?
3. How important is the complexity of the analytics?

I can then give a better answer!

Best Regards,

Alex Dukes
Business Development Manager, The App Garden Ltd
Knyvett House, The Causeway,
Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey TW18 3BA
T :   0203 418 0653
M:  07538 889 620
E:    [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
W:  www.theappgarden.co.uk <http://www.theappgarden.co.uk>
<http://www.theappgarden.co.uk>