Hi all,

We're currently looking at shifting our e-marketing from Dotmailer to
another provider. Has anyone worked with Pure 360? Any thoughts,
comments etc?

Any other recommendations? I've been looking at MailChimp and
Communicator too...

If anyone would prefer to respond off-list I'll keep all feedback
confidential :)

All the best,

Sophie

Have you visited our new gallery All About Me
<https://www.eureka.org.uk/whats-happening/gallery-news-all-about-me/> ?
Named the UK's top interactive exhibition
<https://www.eureka.org.uk/news/eureka-gallery-named-uks-top-interactive
-exhibition-by-mumsnet/>  by Mumsnet!

Sophie Ballinger
Web & Media Manager

Eureka! The National Children's Museum. Discovery Road, Halifax HX1 2NE
UK
Tel: 01422 330069  *  Direct line: 01422 398469  *  Mobile: 07581 247533
*  Sophie on LinkedIn <http://uk.linkedin.com/in/sospot>

Visit our website <http://www.eureka.org.uk/>  * Like us
<https://www.facebook.com/EurekaMuseum>   * Follow us
<http://twitter.com/eurekamuseum>  * Read our blog
<https://www.eureka.org.uk/blog>  * Playtime Anytime
<http://www.play20.org/>  * Watch our videos
<http://www.youtube.com/eurekamuseum#p/u/2/_3ZpzAdea6E>

Eureka! is an educational charity number: 292758

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and intended solely for
the person to whom it is addressed. Unauthorised distribution or
disclosure of information contained in this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. All e-mails are checked by anti-virus software before they
are distributed, however Eureka! does not accept responsibility for any
loss or damage which may occur from the use of this e-mail. E-mails via
Eureka! do not constitute a legally binding contract. Contracts can only
be concluded via letter or fax with an authorised signature.

Registered office: Discovery Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2NE, UK.
Company Limited by Guarantee. Registered in England no: 1948578

Scanned by MailDefender - managed email security from TSG - http://maildefender.tsg.com

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg