Hello Ole
Thanks for your email.
I am talking to the founder of Freecycle, Deron Beal and working with him closely on this to set this up.
You are right, this would be the first industry wide Freecycle globally - a case of museums leading the way!
All the best
Caroline

Caroline Keppel-Palmer

URBAN SALON
1st Floor
16 Stannary Street,
 London.
 SE11 4AA

Tel:  020 7735 5327
www.urbansalonarchitects.com
twitter: @urban_salon

Registered in England No 322 8359

This email is privileged.  It may be read, copied and used only by the addressee.  If you have received it in error, please contact Urban Salon Ltd immediately on 020 7735 5327.  The views in the email are the views of the individual and may not necessarily reflect the views of Urban Salon Ltd.  Whilst every endeavour is taken to ensure that emails are free from viruses, Urban Salon Ltd cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of any software viruses.  We advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any email or attachment.