Yup, just paste into the body of an email and send to list Caroline, it doesn't take attachments. (C and I e'd the other day and her article is in Designweek here: http://m.designweek.co.uk/3038532.article ). Think this is a brilliant plan (that just needs a simple tech infrastructure that both Freegle and freecycle seem interested in providing) and some takers. I guess the q is: what would stop institutions doing this, or is there a brilliant virtuous circle here where perhaps small museums get free display refreshes and big ones don't have to drop well made bits of gallery furniture in skips?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone
       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg