De: CKI- The Danish Centre for Arts & Interculture // Audiences Norway [mailto:[log in to unmask]] En nombre de CKI- The Danish Centre for Arts & Interculture // Audiences Norway
Enviado el: viernes, 13 de junio de 2014 17:14
Asunto: [Newsletter] [Marketing Mail] Arts and Audiences 2014 - Digital at the Arts (now with working links)

Arts and Audiences 2014 - Digital at the Arts

View this email in your browser<http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=ef062b384a36b5ca152511950&id=1fbadbe3b1&e=8a47edf70f>

[http://gallery.mailchimp.com/ef062b384a36b5ca152511950/images/be05cc63-32e7-4a3c-a71a-b952aa198185.png]

2014 Digital at the Arts
Hello everyone!
The links in our last newsletter were malfunctioning, and we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience this has created.

We will be releasing speakers weekly now, and the full detailed program will be available from July 1st, as it is being co-created with our speakers.

But, the times and dates are finalized.
“Arts and Audiences 2014 – Digital at the Arts” will take place at magnificent Harpa, the Icelandic national concert hall in Reykjavik from

Monday October 20th from 09:00 to 18:00
Tuesday October 21st from 09:00 to 18:00

We recommend flying in on the 19th and departure at the 22nd with the morning flights.

Arts and Audiences is a Nordic meeting point for cultural leaders, artists, artistic directors, curators, producers, learning managers, communication managers, cultural architects and strategists who want to find new ways to extend audience engagement.

This year the theme will focus on how digital solutions and the digital shift in culture has affected artistic programming and arts communication in the Nordic countries. How can we utilize interactive technology in the arts itself, not just in the promotion of the arts? And are we harnessing the power of audience engagement?

Our early bird has been launched with a starting price of just 100 Euros, thanks to The Nordic Council of Ministers. We’re also launching 4 of our new speakers today, including Peter and Nanna.

[http://gallery.mailchimp.com/ef062b384a36b5ca152511950/images/31765953-db38-4c5b-ab0b-25ebbb60539a.jpg]

Nana Bernhardt is head of Educational services and Development at the National Gallery of Denmark.She will be a Case Presenter & Breakout Session Facilitator with her colleague Lise Sattrup.

[http://gallery.mailchimp.com/ef062b384a36b5ca152511950/images/1965028e-9e07-499a-981b-a90e47c81226.jpg]

Peter Gorgels is the manager and overall responsible of the Dutch Rijksmuseum’s celebrated digital communication, and he will be giving a keynote on the experiences, reflections and opportunities in a more advanced digital communication strategy.

Read more about our excellent speakers here<http://artsandaudiences.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ef062b384a36b5ca152511950&id=80874825ca&e=8a47edf70f>
And sign up for the conference here<http://artsandaudiences.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ef062b384a36b5ca152511950&id=e67b93ad86&e=8a47edf70f>

Arts and Audiences 2014 - Digital at the Arts is produced by CKI – The Danish Centre for Arts & Interculture in collaboration with Audiences Norway, Producentbyrån, Kultur i Väst and The Icelandic Ministry of Education, Science & Culture.
Funded by The Nordic Council of Ministers.

Can’t wait to see you in    /// Reykjavik

Don't forget to follow us on

[http://gallery.mailchimp.com/ef062b384a36b5ca152511950/images/08022a83-a220-49b2-b81f-a2e0b4a3e695.png]<http://artsandaudiences.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=ef062b384a36b5ca152511950&id=0f107e52e6&e=8a47edf70f>

to get the latest news and updates

Copyright © 2014 Audiences Norway / CKI - The Danish Centre for Arts & Interculture, All rights reserved.
You have received this email because you registered your e-mail address at Arts and Audiences (http://artsandaudiences.com/) to receive information about the conference.

Our mailing address is:
Audiences Norway / CKI - The Danish Centre for Arts & Interculture
Nørre Alle 7
Copenhagen 2200
Denmark

Add us to your address book<http://artsandaudiences.us2.list-manage.com/vcard?u=ef062b384a36b5ca152511950&id=aa63ef61ce>