Hi Maria,

We currently have a large HLF project underway digitising material from Libraries, Archives, Museums and other departments relating to the First World War in Herefordshire. Our aim is to expand the database and website to eventually house our whole local studies collection (or at least the parts of it suitable for digitisation!) Like the previous reply from Sandhurst, we are working with Townsweb and they have been very helpful. Happy to talk through our project with you if that helps. We're currently developing the website, but you may find our Facebook page useful:
https://www.facebook.com/herefordshirehistory

Regards,

Jan

Jan Nesaratnam