Dear all,

Further to yesterday’s discussion if anyone’s having difficulty finding things they need on the new NICE website, or experiencing problems with the site generally I strongly advise reporting it directly via their Contact form at http://www.nice.org.uk/get-involved/contact-us - I have had a super-quick response to my queries today, including a phone call as I gave my phone number.

Regards,

Erica

Erica Rae
Public Health & Commissioning Librarian