Dear all,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question about health library groups in the UK yesterday.

For those who are interested, here it is a list of all the UK groups that were mentioned, with websites where available:

Health Libraries Group - http://www.cilip.org.uk/about/special-interest-groups/health-libraries-group

HLG Wales - http://www.cilip.org.uk/health-libraries-group/hlg-wales

Consortium of Independent Health Libraries in London (CHILL)- http://www.chill-london.org.uk/

HEE Library & Knowledge Services Leads Group - http://www.libraryservices.nhs.uk/shall/

Patient Information Forum - http://www.pifonline.org.uk/topics-index/supporting/libraries/

Consumer Health Information Group

Scottish Health Information Network - http://www.shinelib.org.uk/

Health Information and Libraries for Evaluation and Research - http://www.libraryservices.nhs.uk/healer/

LIHNN (Network for Health Information Services in the NW)- http://www.lihnn.nhs.uk/

North East Library and Knowledge Services - http://www.networks.nhs.uk/nhs-networks/north-east-library-knowledge-services

South East Health Libraries Network - http://www.ksslibraries.nhs.uk/index.html

East of England Health Libraries Network - http://www.eel.nhs.uk/

South West Regional Library and Information Network- http://workforce.southwest.nhs.uk/libraries/

East Midlands Library Services Group- http://em.hee.nhs.uk/our-workforce/strategic-health-authority-test/east-midlands-library-services-group/

Psychiatric Libraries Co-operative Scheme - http://www.plcs.nhs.uk/

University Health and Medical Librarians Group - http://www.uhmlg.ac.uk/

(SWIMS) South West Information Management System - http://www.swimsnetwork.nhs.uk/

Nursing Union List of Journals - http://www.uhl-library.nhs.uk/nulj/

All Wales Health Information and Library Extension Service - http://www.walesdeanery.org/index.php/en/awhiles.html

Kind regards,

Jenni

Jennifer Ford

Information Manager

UK Health Forum | Fleetbank House | 2-6 Salisbury Square | London |EC4Y 8JX | UK

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7832 6920 | DDI: +44 (0)20 7832 6934 | Registered Charity No. 803286 | VAT No. 869 8720 57

UKHF Logo JPEG

Prevention, Information & Evidence  (P.I.E)  - access the latest evidence in NCDs.

| Voluntary Sector Health and Care Strategic Partners Portal |  Working collaboratively with DH, NHS England and PHE to inform and shape national policy in health and social care

| Healthy Places | Wellbeing in the local environment

| ncdlinks.org | Supporting your professional endeavours for a healthier society

| Obesity Learning Centre | The knowledge and innovation network

Disclaimer:

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.  Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the UK Health Forum. Finally, whilst we make every effort to keep our network free from viruses, the recipient should still check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The UK Health Forum accepts no liability for any damage caused by a virus transmitted by this email.