Dear all
apologies - I should have mentioned that the webinar is free and it will be available at a later date if you cant make the Wednesday afternoon slot
bw
Kath

On 24 June 2014 11:37, Kath Wright <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Embase: Systematic Reviews

Join our 45-min webinar on Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 16:00 – 16:45 CET, where Dr Su Golder, Research Fellow and systematic review expert from the University of York, UK will present her recent research, covering the following:

·         An intro to sensitive searching

·         Explore search terms for adverse effects in Embase and MEDLINE using case studies

·         Investigate available search filters and their performance (drugs Badgett, Golder and Wieland, devices CADTH) and current guidance and support (handbooks and Cochrane).

Register for the webinar
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/507460998

Please note:
Access to a computer or laptop with internet access is necessary and we recommend the use of a headset for minimum disturbance to your colleagues. Send your comments and questions [log in to unmask].

More about Embase:
Embase is an online information source, combining Embase and MEDLINE, of published biomedical literature. Its unique and comprehensive journal and conference coverage, including Articles in Press, daily updates, and deep drug indexing, supports the tracking and precise retrieval of drug and disease information in the published literature. Check outwww.embase.com/info for more information.

--

Kath Wright
Information Service Manager

www.crd.york.ac.uk/prospero/

CRD is part of the National Institute for Health Research and is a
department of the University of York.

EMAIL DISCLAIMER: http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm