Apologies for cross posting

We're currently undertaking a significant refurbishment of our library and will be getting new shelving, so as a result our 'collection' of clear acrylic Slatwall accessories will become redundant. If anyone is interested in the items - far too numerous to list, please contact me off list.

Kind Regards

Corinne Walker

Corinne Walker
Learning Resources Manager
Oldham Sixth Form College
Union Street West
Oldham
OL8 1XU

" www.osfc.ac.uk<http://www.osfc.ac.uk/>
'+44 (0) 161 287 8000 x2314/3
7+44 (0) 161 633 7577

This email is from Oldham Sixth Form College, but expresses the views of the sender and not necessarily the views of the college. The email and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the intended recipient at the e-mail address to which it has been addressed. It may not be disclosed or used by any other than that addressee, nor may it
be copied in any way. If received in error, please notify [log in to unmask] quoting the name of the sender.

Please note that we cannot accept any responsibility for any transmitted viruses. It is, therefore, your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).