Dear all,

At Royal Holloway University, we are looking at using Numara Footprints as a new system to monitor enquiries that come into the library email addresses. I was wondering if any other University libraries use Footprints and if so what feedback they would be able to provide on any of the following points.

*         How effectively the software works in their library?

*         What are the main issues / challenges when using the software?

*         Would you be able to provide any recommendations when setting up the user interface?

*         What categories did you use for sorting enquiries?

*         Any other thoughts or first-hand experiences that can be shared?

Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to provide their help.

Kind regards,

Andrew Williams
Library Services
Royal Holloway, University of London