We have a permanent post based at our Cambridge campus.

We are looking for an experienced supervisor to jointly manage the Cambridge Customer Services team with one other supervisor.  You will be managing the day to day frontline services delivery and ensuring service quality.  You will have line management responsibilities and contribute to the training of the customer services team.

With a degree, you will have extensive supervisory skills and significant experience of a customer environment. . You must be able to demonstrate team leadership skills and an understanding of management issues in customer service provision as well as solid knowledge of library work.

More details and applications via:
http://www24.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_angliaruskin01.asp?newms=jj&id=63376&----JOB-PREVIEW-MODE----