Colleagues,

In case it is of interest, here is something similar that we did to promote our work in Cardiff University Library to  broader university campus audiences, and beyond, a few years ago.

With regards,
Peter Keelan

Pennaeth Casgliadau  Arbennig & Archifau,
Llyfrgell Prifysgol Caerdydd,
Heol Corbett,
Caerdydd,      CF10 3EU
029 20875678