Dear all

I have a small request to make if list members have five minutes. We're currently looking at changing the way we administrate our inter library loan allocations to fit with a move to using online forms for all requests and I wanted to get a quick sense of how others are dealing with their allocations. I'd be grateful if you could answer the six questions below:

1.)    Do you use online and/or paper forms for inter library loan requests that require a copyright declaration?

2.)    Do you check the details of ILLs before submitting to a supplier?

3.)    Do you charge for ILLs? (If so, how much?)

4.)    If you provide free ILLs, do you use allocations, and if so, how do you decide allocations?

5.)    If you do use allocations, how many ILLs do you give to undergraduates, research students, and staff?

6.)    Do you use departmental signatories? If not, do you vet the requests in any way?

Many thanks in advance for any help,

Stuart
Stuart Bentley
Assistant Librarian