Dear Colleagues,

Does anyone's license allow them to supply the following article which is not available from the British Library and which we haven't been able to find elsewhere?

Clostridium Difficile Cross Contamination in the Textile Laundering Process: The Importance of Selecting an Appropriate Hard Surface Disinfectant.
Carbone HL, Hellickson LA, Thomasser AL, Vu LK.
Fifth Decennial International Conference on Healthcare-Associated Infections; 3-19-2010

If anyone is able supply we will provide transaction number, BL code etc.

Thank you

Denise Roberts
Senior Information Assistant, Customer Services
Library and Learning Services

DE MONTFORT UNIVERSITY
Leicester LE1 9BH
T: +44 (0) 116 2577041
E:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
W: dmu.ac.uk