**Apologies for Cross-Posting**

Hi,

At last week’s Interlend 2014 Conference in Edinburgh I promised to re-open the survey to enable people who hadn’t made a return in the Spring another chance to submit the, now somewhat misnamed, questionnaire. As it is quite long people seemed to think that a simple word version just to pre-warn you of any data that you might need to extract or compile beforehand, might be a good idea, so please find attached. (But please use the online version to submit your answers … well I had to say it didn’t I?)

As before, most of the questions are optional and the Finish Later option is activated which will let you pause and resume later. However, be careful as some people have been caught out by the fact that you cannot go back on yourself after you have submitted each page of questions. These ‘Points of no return’ have been indicated by four asterisks on the paper version.

I hope that’s OK. As promised the questionnaire will remain open during July and August. Hopefully a less busy time for some more of you to have a go. More results will follow in the next FIL Journal

http://www.survey.bris.ac.uk/hud/fil_benchmarking_spring2014

(That’s filunderscorebenchmarkingunderscorespring2014)

By the way, if your organisation is not a member of FIL but you would be interested in participating in the Benchmarking Project you are very welcome to do so. Just fill out the questionnaire. But why not also consider joining, there are lots of benefits for members  http://www.forumforinterlending.org.uk/fil-membership-benefits , not least the opportunity for networking with other practitioners in your field!

Thanks again, in advance J !

Chris Beevers
Customer Services Librarian

Computing and Library Services
University of Huddersfield | Queensgate | Huddersfield | HD1 3DH