Hello,

Please would anyone be willing to supply the following?? We would be very extremely grateful (bad English I know...)

BL details can of course be supplied.

Attachment and the Perils of Parenting: A Commentary and a Critique (Paperback)

by Helen Barrett
9781903615423

Year- 2006

Huge thanks in advance,

Jess

Jess Pawley
Senior Library Assistant
The Library
Musgrove Park Academy
Musgrove Park Hospital
Taunton
TA1 5DA

Library code: TAU
Tel: 01823 342433
Fax: 01823 342434

Please note I occasionally work at the the Somerset Partnership library:

Library code: SPT
Tel: 01823 368210

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.