Hello,

I am looking for two articles from Children & Youth Services Review (issn 0190-7409)

Case Outcomes of Child Welfare-involved..., by Ogbonnaya, 2013, 35(9), pp 1400-1407

Making Complex Decisions..., by J Hughes, 2013, 35 (4), pp 611-617

The British Library cannot supply these.  I can find plenty of holdings but they are all electronic.  Please could you let me know if your licence allows supply via inter library request?  I can provide a BL account no.

Many thanks,

Catherine Armitstead
Inter Library Requests, University of Worcester, The Hive