Hello

Could anyone please supply the following article?

Journal title Nova et Vetera volume 11/4  2013
Article title: University Education, the Unity of Knowledge and (natural) Theology by Hutter pages 235-256

Thank you
Carol

--
Carol Devine
Library Assistant

Library website  /  facebook   /   email  / twitter

Library Services are very interested in your feedback on our facilities and services and any suggestions you may have for improvements.  Please use our Online Suggestion form http://www.hope.ac.uk/gateway/library/suggestions/  to let us know how we can develop our services to meet your needs

  • Liverpool Hope University has

  • 92% of students in employment or further study after six months of graduation, on average over the last five years
  • Awarded 61% of graduates a First or 2:1 Honours degree in 2012
  • Entry points at an average of 311 in 2012
  • Invested £42 million in buildings and equipment over the past five years
  • The best retention rate of the nine new universities in the North West.