Apologies if this has been a discussion topic before but we are doing a piece of work reviewing our research systems and I wondered if you would be willing to share all or any of the following with us:

*         Does your institution have a CRIS?  If so, which one?

*         Is your CRIS integrated with your repository? Which repository system do you use?

*         If you are able to , please describe your workflow for adding research outputs

Grateful thanks,
Helen

Helen McEvoy
Academic Support Manager (Research)  |  The Library
Room 210, Clifford Whitworth Library, University of Salford, Salford  M5 4WT
t: +44 (0) 161 2952445
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.salford.ac.uk<http://www.salford.ac.uk/>

[MASTER_Salford logo.jpg]

[ZA102637857.GIF][ZA102637858.GIF][ZA102637861.GIF]