From: Repositories discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Emily Bennett
Sent: 19 June 2014 14:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CRIS integration with Repositories

Hi,

At Portsmouth we use Pure as the CRIS. Research output data is pushed to our ePrints, and then also onto out staff profile pages on the university website.

In the future we're looking at simplifying things and considering whether we need ePrints. (ie. we'd turn on the 'Web Portal' feature of Pure and use that as an alternative to ePrints).  I would be interested to hear from other unis in a similar situation.

Emily