Hi

OK, this is ‘political’, but if you feel in a position to support this, please do sign the petition and pass it on to your family, friends and colleages .

Best wishes

Eric

Eric Emerson

Emeritus Professor of Disability & Health Research

Centre for Disability Research

Lancaster University, UK

Professor of Disability Population Health

Centre for Disability Research & Policy

University of Sydney, Australia

Please note that I have now formally retired from my position at Lancaster University. I do intend, however, to remain active in the area of disability research and policy. I am also continuing with my part-time appointment at the University of Sydney.