From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Watson, Tanja
Sent: 20 June 2014 13:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Controlled terminology for Archive/Source Format?

Hi Crispin,

I'm afraid the Resource Description Thesaurus is no longer supported or maintained which is why it is not on the FISH Weebly website, but it is still available here:

http://thesaurus.english-heritage.org.uk/thesaurus.asp?thes_no=547&thes_name=EH%20And%20National%20Trust%20Resource%20Description%20Thesaurus

Kind regards,

Tanja

Tanja Watson (M.Phil.)

Data Standards Supervisor, Data Standards Unit

Heritage Data Management, Designation Department

English Heritage

The Engine House, Fire Fly Avenue, Swindon SN2 2EH

Tel: 01793 414 791 (direct)