In case you know anybody who would be interested in applying...
Best wishes, Alexandra

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: EXTENDED DEADLINE Call for applications Fellows seminar sustainable urbanization
Datum: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 11:21:53 +0200
Von: WSS Fellows <[log in to unmask]>
An: WSS Fellows <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Fellows,

Earlier this spring, we launched a call for applications for Fellows to come to a seminar on sustainable urbanization in Taipei in November 2014. We have received lots of good applications, but there are some regional gaps in the pool of candidates. Specifically, we would like to hear from more applicants from Africa and Latin-America. Which is where you come in, I hope.

Do you know anyone who would welcome the chance to meet other talented, early career scientists to jointly push forward the limits of knowledge on sustainable urbanization? Tell them about the call! It would be much appreciated if you could spread the call in your networks so we can select a truly global group of talents. (Applications from all regions are welcome, of course.)

The call for applications is here: http://www.worldsocialscience.org/2014/04/call-applications-world-social-science-fellows-2/

Thank you very much in advance,

With best wishes,

Laura

--
Laura van Veenendaal
Programme Manager, World Social Science Fellows programme

International Social Science Council
UNESCO House
1, Rue Miollis, 75732
Paris, Cedex 15