Thanks to everyone who has responded to my smartphone game/app request, I have been inundated and some really great ideas, potential partnerships and knowledge sharing have come from that one little email!

I am happy to collate ideas and circulate to those interested.

Best Wishes

Helen

Helen Jeffrey

Community Learning & Volunteer Officer

Clifton Suspension Bridge Trust

Bridge Road, Leigh Woods, Bristol BS8 3PA

CLV Officer: 07703 609277

Visitor Centre: 0117 974 4664

www.cliftonbridge.org.uk

Facebook: www.facebook.com/brunelsbridge

Twitter: www.twitter.com/brunelsbridge

Please think about the environment before printing this email

believed to be clean. + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=GEM + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +