Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for your suitcase suggestions, they are still coming in and I'm still mulling them over, so for the people who were interested in the replies, watch this space.

My next question is, can anyone recommend suppliers of replica/original first world war items? I'm thinking specifically of things like shrapnel and zeppelin fabric (those searches are mainly coming up with led), uniforms and kit bags.

Thanks in advance,

Esther Hallberg

Esther Hallberg
Heritage Engagement and Learning Consultant

07803052369
www.estherhallberg.blogspot.com