Dear all,

We had a fantastic time at the Story Museum in Oxford for our May workshop - see feedback on our website www.textworkshop.co.uk.

So why not join us for Trails TextWorkshop on Tuesday 1st July 2014 at the Foundling Museum in London. The day is packed with practical tips, examples and new ideas to take away. It includes the chance to look at what works and doesn’t work in a trail, experiment with diverse ways of writing trails and try out real-life trail text on-site.

Previous delegates to our courses have said:

“Excellently delivered workshop, lots of fantastic advice, all presented in a fun and friendly way.”

“Just what I needed.”

“I thought every session was very useful. I’ll now have more conviction to follow through on the tone throughout a trail.”

“Very clear and made the whole process of writing trails very coherent.”

“There was a good mix of people here and it was a nice event to participate in.”

“I’m now going to think of trails as wider resources – not just for families or special days.”

“The seven trail secrets were brilliant!”

This writing course runs from 10.30am to 4.30pm and costs from only £75. Find out more, and book online, at www.textworkshop.co.uk.

TextWorkshop is run by Rebecca Mileham, freelance interpretation consultant and author, and Dea Birkett, journalist, author and director of Kids in Museums. See what goes on at a TextWorkshop on the website at www.textworkshop.co.uk, and do get in touch if you'd like to explore in-house training or consultancy.

If you have any queries, just drop us a line, and we look forward to seeing you soon at a TextWorkshop!

Rebecca and Dea.

--
01295 268328 | 07944 7244 26

--