Hi All

I want to purchase an MP3 player for use in an education session. It will be used by a small group of children led by an adult. They will play a soundscape and then a series of individual sounds. It is part of a series of acitivities so will be used by a total of four seperate groups during the session. We're thinking it will probably need to be attached to a small speaker as well.

Anyone got any suggestions for something that is simple to use and won't need loads of instructions?

Thanks

Jane
Jane Frederick
Heritage Interpretation Consultant