Hi everyone,

I'm trying to source some vintage suitcases for a session, can anyone recommend a supplier? In the past I've used a company called Suitcase of History (these included objects too) but I can't seem to find them online anymore.

Thank you,

Esther

Esther Hallberg
Heritage Engagement and Learning Consultant

07803052369
www.estherhallberg.blogspot.com