 Don't miss out - our summer webinar programme starts today - and the first one's FREE!

To book onto any (or all) of our webinars listed below https://www.anymeeting.com/greedysquirrel

Our summer webinar programme

26th June (2.30pm): FREE mini taster webinar – how can trails can kick ass? A quick intro to really effective trails

27th June (2.30pm): School’s out - understanding the family audience ahead of the school hols starting

4th July (2.30pm): First steps to planning a summer trail – a step-by-step introduction to planning a kick ass trail

11th July (2.30pm): Top 3 quick ways to improve your summer visitor experience – practical tips and examples

Each of the webinars is just £12.35 ($20), and if you attend all 3 you will get free access to an exclusive webinar:  25th July (2.30pm): Evaluating your summer.

Each webinar is 1 hour long and you can join in live, or watch the recorded session any time after. By joining in the live webinar you can chat with other sites and ask questions.

Best wishes

Kate

Kate Measures, Heritage Learning Consultants
Check out our latest free INSPIRE network newsletter: http://bit.do/INSPIRE
BOOK NOW webinar training:  we are excited to announce that our summer training programme will be delivered through the wonders of webinars. Get professional training and advice, ask questions and network with peers, all from the comfort of your desk (or pjs if you're working from home). Try one for free and find out more www.anymeeting.com/greedysquirrel

 Northern Office: The Kennels Cottage, Harewood Estate, Leeds, LS17 9LF
Southern Office: 'Bethany', Ashton Hill, Corston, Bath, BA2 9EY
Main Office No: 0113 3873232 Kate's Mobile: 07966 298516
All Staff Email:
[log in to unmask] Web: www.katemeasures.co.uk
Kate is Chair for the bgen - inspiring learning through plants