Hi Sanne,
Yes, it is possible but the tool that allows this isn't yet available. If you could wait some weeks, we'll have it soon I hope (as an Octave/Matlab tool).
In the mean time, if you use the corrected p-values for each contrast separately, then compute the intersection, and report the procedure as you did, it should be fine and clear for the readers. Probably I'd consider doing a Bonferroni to further correct for the 2 contrasts before computing the intersection.
All the best,
Anderson