From: S.Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [FSL] Error in running FIX using training data
Date: 19 June 2014 20:13:58 BST

Hello,

I've got error in running FIX using training data.
As shown in FIX website, I run

fix xxxxx.feat /usr/local/fix/training_files/Standard.RData 20

but I've got this message with error (No valid labeling file specified.)

===========================
FIX Feature extraction for Melodic output directory: unnormalized_CNI3T_ver2_2p9mm_smoothing_6mm.feat
create edge masks
run FAST
registration of standard space masks
extract features
FIX Classifying components in Melodic directory: unnormalized_CNI3T_ver2_2p9mm_smoothing_6mm.feat using training file: /usr/local/fix/training_files/Standard.RData and threshold 20
FIX features not already generated, so creating them now.
FIX Feature extraction for Melodic output directory: unnormalized_CNI3T_ver2_2p9mm_smoothing_6mm.feat
create edge masks
run FAST
registration of standard space masks
extract features
No valid labelling file specified

I do not know what the problem is and how to deal with it.

Thank you for your help.