Hi Qasim,

Out of interest, how large were your images?
It might be possible to calculate why you have this limitation.

All the best,
Mark

On 24 Jun 2014, at 22:57, Qasim Bukhari <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hi everybody,
I found a solution to the problem. Atleast in my case. Its very strange what I found. Basically in concat ICA it doesnt take more than 47 subjects at a time. The problem is I had 50 subjects to input and as soon as I remove any 3 subjects; "ANY three" from the list of files, then it works. So now then; is there any solution to actually consider all 50 subjects; may be a way around or something ?? Otherwise I ll just discard 3 subjects if there is no other way.

Best,
Qasim

Qasim Bukhari
Research Assistant and Doctoral Candidate
Institute for Biomedical Engineering
ETH and University Zurich
Wolfgang-Pauli-Strasse 27, HIT E22
webpages: MR-page<http://www.mr.ethz.ch/ibt/?name=sbukhari>