For what its worth, I got a segfault at the same place in melodic’s processing recently.

Peace,

Matt.

From: Qasim Bukhari <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, June 23, 2014 at 8:12 AM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [FSL] melodic segmentation fault

Hi Mark,
Thanks for the quick response. It helps to understand the error but I still couldnt fix it.
I have the permission to write on the directory, the script already creates some output files, and then it suddenly crashes.
I have attached melodicConcat, the files list and also the log file.

Qasim Bukhari

Research Assistant and Doctoral Candidate

Institute for Biomedical Engineering

ETH and University Zurich

Wolfgang-Pauli-Strasse 27, HIT E22

webpages: MR-page