Software used should not be able to create NaNs, but will do some checking to see whether this would be the case...

Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 15:25:45 +0200
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] MELODIC crash
To: [log in to unmask]

Any NaNs in the time series?
Cheers,
Andreas

PS: I'd still not split it.

Von: Inge <[log in to unmask]>
Antworten an: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014 15:22
An: <[log in to unmask]>
Betreff: Re: [FSL] MELODIC crash

Hi, Andreas;

In a time series of 200 ASL pairs, injection of amphetamine was done halfway. Having tried to put the time series into MELODIC as a whole, this too gave crashes. Variance analysis of the data shows what I think are signs of significantly increased blood pressure and cardiac inotropy after receiving the amphetamine, seen as increased pulsatility of vessels and surrounding tissues, and I thought it a good idea to split the time series from this reason for initial assessments. Here the problem arose; the first half crashes, whereas the second goes fine...

Splitting was done by simply dividing the functionals before .gz-packing it.

Regards;

Inge