Hello,

I have two sets of diffusion data for each of my participants (each set is 32 directions).  If I want to combine them before running dtifit is the following code correct?  In particular, do I need to do anything in between running eddy_correct and bet to somehow average the two acquisitions??

fslmerge -t combo.nii.gz data1.nii.gz data2.nii.gz

eddy_correct combo 0

fslroi data nodif 0 1
bet nodif nodif_brain
slicer nodif nodif_brain -a nodif_overlay.png
fslmaths nodif_brain -bin nodif_brain_mask

dtifit --data=data --out=dti --mask=nodif_brain_mask --bvecs=bvecs --bvals=bvals

Any and all help greatly appreciated!!

Best,

Sarah