Hi Stam,

I followed the tutorials and have run successful DTI analysis before last year. Assuming my Bvals and Bvecs match, and the DTI file is the correct corresponding scan, I still receive the : Error "Errors: libc++abi.lyib: terminate called throwing an exception"

I don't receive any Bvals/bvecs don't match error as I did once before. So given the very broad error message, I have no idea what files/scripts to adjust for correction.

Thanks
Shai