Thank you Stam for the reply!

 But I still have a doubt in using this method:-
Using the map that I  obtain by using the procedure suggested by you, will
I be getting lengths of individual fibers? I mean what if there are more
than 1 fiber that reach voxel A in the target ROI that start from different
voxels in the seed ROI, in this case the value in the voxel A will be
sum/combination of the expected lengths of these fibers right? If the
waytotal value is for example 389087, is there a way to obtain length of
these individual 389087 fibers?

Thanks and regards,
Madhura