Hi Moises,

thanks for your answer!
I checked the permissions of the whole path, and they don't have the 'Allow
executing file as a program' marked, even after I applied chmod 777 on
everything (using sudo). The 'execute' permissions seem not to change, and
I suppose this may be the cause of the problem above? But when I check the
permissions with ls -l, I appear as the owner of the folders with all the
permissions (drwx------). I don't understand.

While I try to fix this, how do I check whether my bedpostx output is
correct?

Thank you very much again!
Kind regards,

Laura