Nick,

My current thinking is that Universities cannot become wisdom based until they can overcome being wealth based.

See: http://www.globalcircle.org/blog/?p=367

And also: http://www.globalcircle.org/blog/?p=274

Creating money as interest-bearing debt obligates us to continue to grow the economy to obscure the Ponzi scheme it is based on. See: https://waveofaction.org/index.php?do=/video/61/the-story-of-debt/

So I believe the starting point has to be a basic rethinking of money, what it is, how we create it, and how we use it.

See: https://waveofaction.org/index.php?do=/rethinkingmoney/

Universities must continue to overlook wisdom so they can pursue money until we can free ourselves from the bind created by many economic faults.

See: http://www.bestthinking.com/thinkers/leland-r-beaumont?tab=blog&blogpostid=21782

So let’s rethink money so we can pursue wisdom.

Thanks,

Lee Beaumont