Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I wanted to send a final reminder about our Anniversary Celebration and Conference on 30 Years of Social Change Lawyering to be held on June 17, 2014  (right before the AILA conference here in Boston).  My apologies for those of you receiving this email multiple times.

In addition to some of our stellar alumni who are on these listservs, distinguished guests include three federal circuit court judges - Judge John Thomas Noonan, Jr. of the Ninth Circuit (our keynote speaker who first articulated the rationales for imputed political opinion and gender-based political opinion), Chief Judge Robert A. Katzmann of the Second Circuit (who spearheaded the creation of the new Immigrant Justice Corps in New York City), and Judge Norman H. Stahl of the First Circuit (whose extraordinary dissent was responsible for the final Meijillo-Romero v. Holder decision, our Clinic's ground-breaking child asylum case).

Both Judge Katzmann and Judge Stahl will appear with others on the "Access to Justice" panel. Professor Stephen Legomsky, former Chief Counsel, CIS and other CIS officials also will be there.

Thank you so much to many of you who have already registered! For those of you who still wish to sign up, please do so on the conference webpage: http://hirc30thanniversary.eventbrite.com

Limited space is remaining so please register now (only $30!!!)!

For those of you who cannot attend but would like to make a donation to the Clinic, you may do so on the registration page (your ticket amount will be credited as a donation-please note on the registration page that you will not be attending a conference).

Feel free to email any questions. I look forward to seeing you all at the Conference!

-Debbie

Deborah Anker
Clinical Professor of Law
Director, Harvard Immigration and Refugee Clinical Program
Harvard Law School
6 Everett St., WCC 3110
617.495.5912
617.495.8595 (fax)

www.harvardimmigrationclinic.org
twitter: HLS_Immigration

Join us for our 30th anniversary celebration:
http://hirc30thanniversary.eventbrite.com

Note: The material contained in this communication comes to you from the
Forced Migration Discussion List which is moderated by Forced Migration
Online, Refugee Studies Centre (RSC), Oxford Department of International
Development, University of Oxford. It does not necessarily reflect the
views of the RSC or the University. If you re-print, copy, archive or
re-post this message please retain this disclaimer. Quotations or
extracts should include attribution to the original sources.

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Posting guidelines: http://www.forcedmigration.org/research-resources/discussion/forced-migration-discussion-list-posting-guidelines