I can only speak from experience and we had our first ever JCQ Inspector turn up 2 minutes before the start of our first A/S Biology exam this year.  What a nice man!  He was very understanding and very helpful and showed me what I needed to do re our risk assessment policy, even providing a sample copy.

I gave him a punched-pocket to put his rather tatty sample copy in and he was over the moon.

I sure you lot make things up sometimes to give them all a bad name J

Kind Regards

Peter Hearn

Examinations & Internal Verification Team Leader

Capel Manor College

(    Direct tel:  08456 122122 Ext 1156
2      Fax:  01992 710312
:     Web Site: www.capel.ac.uk
+  Capel Manor College, Bullsmoor Lane, Enfield EN1 4RQ