Hi everyone

Does anyone use Prosolution for their Management Information System at their College?

If so I would be grateful if you could give me some information specifically from an exams point of view how the system works, pros and cons etc but also from a general perspective with regards to applications and enrolments too.

You can email me off group if you prefer [log in to unmask]

Thanks

Sally

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the sender.

Stockport College was established under the Further and Higher Education Act 1992 and is an exempt
charity for the purposes of the Charities Act 1993.

Stockport College, Wellington Road South, Stockport. SK1 3UQ
VAT Registration 611574558

Be green, keep it on screen!