Sent: 27 June 2014 13:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: EBS

Hello

We have our Registry team complete learners in the ILR for all accredited and non-accredited qual course enrolments, with status as awaiting results for the accredited aims. So we just update to achievement or non achievement when we have awarding body data.

Exams Manager

National Centre Number 63459

Yeovil College | Mudford Road | Yeovil | BA21 4DR

( +44 (0)1935 845523

ü www.yeovil.ac.uk