Hi everyone,

I have made the decision to leave exams and peruse a teaching/lecturing career…. May be the best of worst decision I have ever made so only time will tell!!.....

They are not replacing my role like for like, as my management responsibilities will be ‘absorbed’ within the college – however, an exams officer job in the team is being advertised and the link is below:

https://www2.warkscol.ac.uk/AccessSelect.rEcruit/Recruitment/Vacancies.aspx

It’s a great team and I would recommend working with them if anyone is looking for a change.

All the best to everyone and thanks for your help and ideas over the years J

Naomi

NAOMI KELLY
SENIOR EXAMS OFFICER
Exams Department

Warwickshire College
Warwick New Road
Leamington Spa

Warwickshire

CV 32 5JE

Tel Ext: 01926 318016
Email: [log in to unmask]

Web (link to exams page): http://www.warkscol.ac.uk/Intranet/Default.aspx?cNode=34744

College Email Disclaimer

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.

Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, otherwise than to notify the College via [log in to unmask] You should delete this message and any files transmitted with it from your computer and destroy any copies made.

Warwickshire College gives no warranty or representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the message and files and does not necessarily endorse any opinions expressed within it.