Sent: 26 June 2014 07:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ProMonitor

Hi Kate

Our e-learning team started off down their own path too and we weren’t even aware that it was happening.

I’ve spent a lot of time trying to explain basedata – it’s sometimes hard to break the belief that all we do is sit candidates down in front of exam papers (if only it were that easy!).  I try to explain that if you think learning aim data is complex you need to multiply that out by X for all the different unit combinations that sit beneath a learning aim (and that Awarding Bodies have different structures for basedata, some don’t provide it) etc!

I’ll be in touch as soon as I’ve caught up with my colleague.

Regards

Lorna