From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lynn Wyeth
Sent: 30 May 2014 15:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [data-protection] How to get your details from Googke

So how do Google intend to verify ID / consent?

And if you can easily work out what it is that has been removed, it probably reveals who has put in a requst for removal, isn't that revealing PD and the vicious cycle begins?

This really does raise more questions than it answers, doesn't it?

Lynn
<snip>