*Apologies for cross posting*

-------------

Enjoy free access with Taylor & Francis Online Mobile

-------------

To celebrate the launch of the latest update to Taylor & Francis Online Mobile, we are offering you free online access to the 2012 and 2013 volumes of our Social Sciences titles during June. Taylor & Francis Online Mobile now offers new and improved functionality, and a great new magazine style look.

It's easy to access our full-text articles whilst travelling, at conferences and at home, giving you greater flexibility and saving you valuable time.

Subjects included in this free article access offer are Social Sciences, (Anthropology, Criminology, Gender, Sociology), Development Studies, Economics, Finance, Business and Industry, and Law.

Free access is exclusive to mobile devices and is available on iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, and tablets, including iPad.

-------------

Ready to get started?

-------------

·         First, grab your mobile device and visit http://bit.ly/1lqejt4

·         Then 'Tap' to start navigation.

·         Browse to the journals tab, select your subject area (use the subject list above for reference) and then chose your journal of interest

·         Navigate to 'Decades' 2010s

·         Enjoy all content in years 2012 and 2013 for free!

If you have any problems, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team http://bit.ly/1ubNUA5

Simply pair your mobile device to your library.

Follow our easy step-by-step instructions http://bit.ly/1kr23E4

Best wishes,

The Social Sciences Team

Share on Facebook http://on.fb.me/1pMQPPA