So you mean the incoming EPA standard is even lower than the current MOE criteria?  No wonder there is some difficulty with (or resistance to) this.

Dave Fountain

Pollution Officer (Contaminated Land)

Tel. (01283) 508848

Mobile (07966) 342121

East Staffordshire Borough Council

www.eaststaffsbc.gov.uk

cid:image007.png@01CF27E1.91154990     Follow us on Twitter @ESBCEnvHealth

If you are visiting The Maltsters please note that we have limited car parking spaces available.

Bays marked ES5, 6, 7 are allocated for our Visitors ONLY.  Other ES spaces are strictly for PERMIT HOLDERS ONLY.

Civil Enforcement Officers patrol this area. If there are no visitor spaces available please park at the Meadowside Leisure Centre Car Park (P&D)

LGC13 winner logo-02 small.jpgMJAwardslogo-Commended_R small.jpg