Dear Till,

The assignments that you show, mean that resonance [3409] is unassigned and this may mean that you have re-assigned 313GlyH to a different resonance and that the previously assigned [3409] is now unassigned.

If you would like, you can send me the project off-list and I can take a look at it, to see if indeed this is the problem or there is something else amiss.

Best Regards

Simon

Dr. Simon P. Skinner
Postdoctoral Research Associate CCPN

Department of Biochemistry, University of Leicester
Henry Wellcome Building, Lancaster Road
Leicester LE1 9HN
United Kingdom

Telephone: +44 116 229 7074